do you understand
do you feel the same
or am i only dreaming
is this burning, an eternal flame
I just completed putting together the 'picker' for my character, the Doc. She's a sweetie, you know? All cute as a button underneath her frazzled scientific exterior. And I know I'll be spending a lot of late nights with her this next year, moving and caressing every one of her curves.
Picker is what most of us animators here at the studio use to organize the 400+ movers that are on each of the main characters. The complexity is a little overwhelming at first, but after a week or two you begin to get more comfortable with them all. Honestly, I'm still used to used to stop-motion work and having so many movers frack with my head a bit. It would be so much easier if I could just reach in to the screen and move the character physically. How cool would that be? combining the ease of posing stop-mo style with the repeatability of the computer? Heck man, we could get twice the amount of work done in half the time!
Oh yes, and one more thing...
2 comments:
wow, that photo of yours, that's you, right? Almost not noticeable as you..., congrats anyway!
And, don't you get in trouble posting so many top secret work photos? The screen looks very crazy...
And you used a word "frack" you nerd...speaking of, where is their new episode on iTune Store...
Why is using the word frack so nerdy? I think it's better than "fudge". It sounds worse than than swearing. Almost nasty. Additionally, I feel like the person saying it isn't getting any. I don't know why I equate the two. Anyhow, I think "frak" is ok.
Royce looks like the Bears bear logo. Angry bear with its ears all flat about to bite your face off.
GO BEARS!
Post a Comment