First day back to the ol' grind started out with the usual sorting through the 600+ e-mails that have accrued over the last week. I was expecting to come back to a hustling and bustling animation department with all us minions clicking and dragging away at our computers through the day and on in to the night, but it appears that things are still a bit slow right now.
There's still a bit of lag from some of the other departments ahead of us, giving the animation department some more wait time before we can really start working. Being so involved with wrapping presents and single plankin' it down mogul runs the last two weeks, I don't really remember how to animate. Oh well, I'm sure it's just like riding a bike.
To be honest, I'm a little weary about this next year. We have a LOT of work to do to get the film out the door for a March '08 release, and little time to do it in. If the work doesn't start piling up in the next few weeks, I'm afraid we're in for a really busy summer... spring, and fall... and winter too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment