Friday, May 25, 2007

its time to take a break

So, I was in 'Sweatbox' today. That's where we all get together with the directors and they critique our shots. Give notes, and send us back to our cubicles to fix em' up for tomorrow's sweatbox. And someone let it out of the bag all open and nonchalant like that I'm leaving. So that's it. The cat's out of the bag. I was going to wait until Monday to let everyone here know, but word spreads like wildfire in the animation department, and I have a feeling everyone already knows anyway.
I'll write a sappy nice little e-mail on Tuesday morning to let the one or two hermits who don't talk to anyone know I'm leaving and that's that.
This blog is going on a little hiatus along with my feature animation career. I'll be taking a little walk in the woods for the next two months or so. You can check it out here if you like. And then some time in August when I return, I'll get back to this blogeroo where, hopefully, it will all be different. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes...

No comments: