skip to main | skip to sidebar

Animator in the City

Ramblings of an urban pedestrian working outside the city.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

it is time to get my head straight

I don't know where I'm going. Really. Things need some structure in my life. I need clarity. I think I'll go for a walk... well, after my shot is done.
Posted by royce at 8:52 AM
Labels: work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

about me

royce
Brooklyn, New York, United States
An animator looking for something worth animating.
View my complete profile

The Archive

  • ▼  2007 (34)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • its time to take a break
      • it is time to get my head straight
      • like a long plane ride every day
      • phantastic phephect
      • serious animation tip no.2
      • baaawrrr
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2006 (5)
    • ►  December (5)

check out my peeps

  • Pursuit Evasion
  • Jason and Dan - Cannonball Studios
  • Cutter and Ayako - Kaiju Studios
  • Everett
  • AaronH
  • Heather - HMprojects
  • Mark and Seamus - Screen Novelties
  • Eileen
  • SEBA
  • Elanna
  • AdamG
  • Little Brother
  • Antoine
  • Tunde - TV on the Radio
  • LibbyH
  • Trevor - Weird Owl
  • FranK
  • PeteS
  • ThomasT
  • MikeB - The Head Set
  • Ken - Monkmus

Current timewasters...

  • Flipbook
  • click on the box below the vid.
  • SandPlay
  • Rendevouz mapped out
  • visual search of craigslist.com
  • PicooZ forums
  • Cars on Ice
 

Labels

  • animation (17)
  • Christmas (3)
  • distractions (4)
  • Groceries (4)
  • mall (2)
  • mouse (4)
  • movies (11)
  • tip of the day (2)
  • video (4)
  • work (29)