Monday, April 2, 2007

i think my eyes just threw up

Sometimes I think my directors would wish they could do this to me. But I'm sure it would have some long lasting legal consequences.



So what am I getting at? Some people like to say that "fact is stranger than fiction". I prefer the term "fiction COMES from fact". It's only a matter of time before everything that can possibly be imagined is. And everything that can possibly be done comes to fruition. What happens then? The universe implodes and we start all over again. Well, really who knows what will happen a trillion trillion years from now? Or what happened trillions of years before? All I know is that brainwashing fungus' are disgusting, amazing, and inspirational all in one fell swoop.

flics:
7 up series**** -Michael Apatow's social study of the UK, filming a group of people every 7 years of their life. It started in the 50's and has continued every 7 years since. October of 2006 they released 49 up. It's an amazing documentary of life. The ups and downs that come with every one. You only really get the full effect if you watch the entire series.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Holy Crap! That is some of the most disturbing insect footage ever. I'm going to BLOG about it right now!!!
Kidding! Not RIGHT now, maybe later....

royce said...

hehe... you better blog you blogger you!