Friday, April 13, 2007

just another day

I wake up to NPR, run, take a shower, kiss my girlfriend, drive to work, grab a breakfast somewhere in WP, check my e-mail, animate, watch a movie, eat lunch, animate more, check my e-mail again, pop in another movie, animate some more, get a game of Guitar Hero in, finish up animating for the day, pack up, drive home, make dinner, eat dinner, chat with m, brush teeth, go to bed, and start it all over again the next day.

Same as any other day...

movies:
Hard Eight*** - PT Anderson's junior effort, with junior results. But it's still PT Anderson.
Life of Mammals **** - Funny
Once Were Warriors *** - gets a little to melodramatic for my tastes, but is worth it's indie fame.
The Maltese Falcon ** - I'm usually a sucker for a good ol' 40's mystery, but this one put me to sleep.

2 comments:

cadence said...

I care Royce.

Anonymous said...

Dude. I swear we have a more interesting and spicey life than you make it out to be....