Well, my attempts to capture the rodent that's been plaguing the animation department by eating all our snackies is done. And I'm sorry to say nothing has come of it. The little bugger has either died in the walls or has moved on to more fruitful places because he sure isn't here anymore. I'm sorry it couldn't be a more exciting ending, but we live in the real world. Not some make-believe furry animal fantasy world on film.
I know, what could be more frustrating than setting out for a goal and never making it to the finish. One that's right there in front of you. When you feel like each step forward is followed by two blows to the head and you stumble back two steps. Like when the directors hand you a shot and say "here, do this" and you do it, and it's not good, and they tell you to do it a different way, and someone else chimes in and gives you bad direction saying that the directors told him to tell you to do it that way, and then you show it and they're like "what the hell are you doing?!" and they get angry and you get all frustrated and you punch your director in the cheek and the building's security kindly escorts you out the door.
You know what I say?... publish THAT mother f***er!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment