Monday, March 5, 2007

digital dillema

We're having a little problem with the mouse hunt night vision renders. Unfortunately, there is an overload in the render farm here and the rat pics don't take priority over other images. Hmph! But not to worry, they'll be coming up soon!

Currently, I'm still working on my first shot. It's been a year since I last animated a shot completely through to completion and I'm feeling a bit rusty. Well, really rusty. Splining out my shot has been going uber slow. But if I can really buckle down today and get some work done... HAhahaha! well, I'll try.'

The clock keeps ticking,
the counter reads one hundred and eighteen,
and it keeps going down,
i can't tell if it's a happy feeling,
or absolute fear...
...terrifying excitement.

smoovies:
The Science of Sleep**** - It's like a giant gondry video. Sure, it's self indulgent, but I love watching it all.
Reds***
Munich*** - just another spielberg thingamadood. Got a tear from me in Shindlers List, not this time.

No comments: