Tuesday, December 26, 2006

a well stocked fridge 'aint no deterrent.


Shaaa... Well, okay. My Girl Masako and I pawned my old fuzzy dice, her cubic zirconia ear-rings, and my penny collection to pay off the Christmas grocery bill. I had a hard time finding space to put a single boiled egg this morning! But that didn't stop me from stopping by the good ol' Whole Foods this afternoon to pick up some MORE! My brother Craig's birthday is tomorrow and we have some celebrating to do.


Originally, it was going to be a dinner out at some fancy restaurant but Craig's been in Japan for the past three years and he's craving for some home cooked Lasagna, Garfield style. So I picked up some spinach and garlic.

4 comments:

ayakoturbo said...

Happy Birthday C R A I G !!! We will miss you at Bird but it is not too late to change your mind!

So SButt, are you making entries to this blog from your nerd phone? Just curious

royce said...

all entries made on a mac, by a mac, for a mac. Craig says thank you back.

royce said...

craig asks ayako "are you offering to pay for my ticket?"

ayakoturbo said...

One lift ticket? Sure, Happy Birthday ;)