My apologies for the lack of posts this past week. Starting back up animating after a year of rig testing and character developing is taking it's toll on me. I've had to dust off the ol' training wheels and start getting back in to the practice of it all. And it's taking up most of my blogging time! Ungh Sometimes work can be such a job!So I came across one of the Segway security guards in the mall again. Haven't seen many around lately. Maybe too many of them have been falling down the escalators or perhaps all their backup batteries died. Who knows, but I'm glad to see they're still around. Speedily whizzing up and down the catwalks at a blazing 8 mph and making all of us suburban shoppers feel a little safer from the roving gangs of teenage girls with their rhinestone cell phones dangling from their wrists.
Movies in the background:
Adaptation **** - ages like a good wine...
Proof ***
Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story **** - Chink Power!
SinCity *** - Three stars for trying something new.
No comments:
Post a Comment